Gemstones are beautiful accent marks to our favorite pieces, whether that be rings, bracelets, anklets or necklaces. However, these stones carry meaning, intention and purpose behind them that we don’t realize.
- Signify faith, charity, innocence and purity
- Enhances personal integrity
- Helps to provide a focus to one’s attention
- It brings truth to situations and loyalty to a “cause”
- Known as the “Stone of Sincerity”
- Clears the chakras and opens channels for spiritual energy to flow
- It stimulates conscious harmony to the highest level
- Helpful in activating and/or opening the Crown and Third Eye Chakras (Ps. When the Crown is in balance, our energies are in balance)
Yellow Zircon/ Zircon:
- Gives inspiration, motivation, prosperity and guidance when guidance is needed
- Helps to achieve one's goals.
- Relieves stress, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety
- Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity
- Activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances psychic abilities.
- Fosters compassion and cool headedness
- Radiates the energy that attracts money, healing and friendship,
- Is used for grounding purposes, to stabilize, and reaffirm our Earth roots
- Associated with the heart, blood, inner fire, and life force
- Symbols of love.
- The stone has come to stand for the safe return of a friend or loved one.
- Illuminator for the soul and promotes spiritual growth
- Cleanses and energizes the aura
- Draws off negative energy and disease
- Provides protection against the ill thoughts of others
- Relieves fears, phobias and anxiety
- Stone of love, compassion, emotional healing and self love
- It helps calm one’s emotions in times of distress
- It’s the perfect stone to carry if you suffer from daily anxiety
- Represents justice harmony and protection
- Associated with love, passion, desire and eroticism
- It is a seductive stone that intensifies emotional states and releases inhibitions
- It can also act as an emotional stabilizer
- Rose Quartz is the stone of universal love. It restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love. Rose Quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace.
- Premier stone of manifestation, imagination, and personal will
- Carries the power of the sun
- It is warm and comforting, energizing and life giving
- It stimulates the chakras like the sunlight of spring, clearing the mind and stirring the soul to action
- Shields from negative energy as well as environmental pollutants.
- Promotes physical well-being as well.
- Stimulates the second and third chakras while enhancing strength of mind and willpower.
Remember: it is not the stone that gives the piece meaning, but rather you wearing it with purpose.
Written by: María Gabriela Gómez