Care and Cleaning Instructions
INDIGO uses 18K Gold-Filled chains and findings, as they are a great alternative for solid gold at a modest price. Experts tell us that chemicals found in products we use everyday can make our jewelry look dull or darker with time, here are some tips to extend the lifetime of your product:
- Avoid wearing jewelry in the shower, ocean, swimming pools, etc.
- Natural stones are delicate, excessive heat from the sun can damage stones and pearls and can make them change color or even break.
- Apply lotion, make-up, hair spray, and perfume prior to putting on your jewelry.
- Protect jewelry from abrasive materials and chemicals.
- After each wear, gently wipe off any oils with a jewelry cloth and store in a jewelry box or pouch.
- Jewelry should be stored separately from other jewelry to prevent scratches.
Plated jewelry should be cleaned periodically as it has been in contact with your skin, which perspires.
- Wash plated jewelry with warm water.
- Use a few drops of mild soap only if necessary.
- A soft toothbrush can be used to remove dirt anywhere required.
- Dry with a lint-free cloth or leave out to air dry.