"A refreshing and revitalizing shade, Greenery is symbolic of new beginnings.
Greenery is a fresh and zesty yellow-green shade that evokes the first days of spring when nature’s greens revive, restore and renew. Illustrative of flourishing foliage and the lushness of the great outdoors, the fortifying attributes of Greenery signals consumers to take a deep breath, oxygenate and reinvigorate.
Greenery is nature’s neutral. The more submerged people are in modern life, the greater their innate craving to immerse themselves in the physical beauty and inherent unity of the natural world."
These are the words used to describe Pantone's Color of the Year: Greenery.
We have selected some of our favorite items that serve as a homage to this amazing color so that you too can have some "greenery" in your life.
- ellie green druzy vertical bar necklace, $42
- leah chrysoprase long necklace, $88
- paulette prehnite drop necklace, $36
- addison green onyx ring, $48
- green onyx and green agate drop earrings, $45
- alyssa green onyx bracelet, $24
- jamie green onyx ring, $68
- mikaela cone shaped pendant necklace, $34
- alexina green onyx bullet necklace, $38
- kali moss agate long pendant necklace, $78
- keira double point moss aquamarine pendant, $42
- ellie green druzy horizontal bar necklace, $42